Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Falling Out of Love - Signs a Man Doesn't Love You Anymore



Relationships can be a minefield to navigate as people don't always say what they mean or do as they say. So you often have to pay attention to both the verbal and the non verbal communication to understand what a person really wants to say. Do you have the uneasy feeling that your man's love for you has changed? Are you plagued by a vague unsettling feeling that maybe your man doesn't love you anymore? What are the signs that he is falling out of love with you?

He is easily irritated by you ALL the time. When he loved you, you could do no wrong. But now that he is falling out of love with you, you cannot seem to do anything right. However hard you try, you just cannot make him happy. He simply cannot stand being around you and he lets you know by the language he uses, his lack of gratitude for anything that you do and his overall negativity toward you. This is a sign that either he doesn't love you anymore or he is overwhelmed by life and is hitting out at you. Scrutinize his life to know what the truth is.

Unexplained physical absence. A man who is falling out of love with you will no longer want to be around you much. He simply becomes unavailable to you despite your pleas and concerns. Either work increases with no change in his income or he just gets busy with his friends or family and you can't really question them without appearing suspicious and psychotic. And for some reason he will not allow you to be a part of his adventurous times with his friends or family members. If you offer to join him he fobs you off with various reasons or he simply doesn't pick you up for the planned time. A man who doesn't love you anymore is for various inexplicably lame reasons unavailable to you for any length of time.

Emotional absence. A man who doesn't love you anymore has left you emotionally and so all the extras that he used to do go out of the window. The loving look is gone, as are the unexpected hugs, kisses and touches. Because he is falling out of love with you his physical attraction for you is fading. The sex may continue as that for him may not be emotional but the loving extras that a woman craves for are gone. His body language tells you that he doesn't want to be close to you. When you are together in a room he will not be interested in sitting close to you or holding you or cuddling with you. If you insist on sitting close to him then he will turn his body away from your or find a reason to move elsewhere or you will feel like you are sitting next to a stranger who has little interest in you.

He lacks interest in those issues that involve you and no longer tells you about his issues. Because he no longer loves you then his concern for you and the things that you care about no longer interest him. He also no longer confides in you about his concerns and the challenges that he faces in life. He no longer accompanies you to your functions or invites you to his; he isn't interested in what you have to say about the issues that you love and he doesn't tell you about the things that are close to his heart; he doesn't support your personal development and he doesn't seek your support for his development etc. His behavior is a reflection of how he feelings about you.

A man who doesn't love you anymore will show you by his attitude, behavior and speech (talking and listening). In a relationship you must listen to both his verbal and his non verbal communication bearing in mind that his non verbal has higher weight. If his words and his deeds contradict each other; believe the deeds.

11 comments:

  1. It was a complete sudden stop in my life when my relationship with my fiancee came to a halt without any reason and he said that he has fallen for someone else, it was Dr. Stanley who helped me get back my fiancee with a love spell and now we are happily married, thanks a lot Dr. Stanley. If you need his help to restore your relationship back, you can contact him via drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com.-------Meggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi My name is "BEKAR JOE" I was married for 15years with lilian my wife and 2kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... it got worse at a point that she filed for divorce... I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me.she moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and used roots and herbs... Within 7 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, she moved back to the house and we continue to live happily. what a wonderful miracle dr. trust did for me and my family. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... I strongly believe someone out there need's his help... via (Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com) Don't give up just yet, the different between "Ordinary" & "Extra-Ordinary" is the "Extra" so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it.call him +2348156885231 his website http://reuniteexback.webs.com

      Delete
  2. Hello everyone, my name is Ariana. I never ever believed in spell until i meet this man called DR STANLEY who help me cast a spell that bring back my ex-lover who left me three weeks before our marriage, His spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married with 1 kids and me and my EX are now husband and wife we are very happy more than ever before, what more can i say rather than to say thank you Dr. Stanley for helping me to get my love back, contact him today and your life will never ever remain the same. Contact him on drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com or call direct +2348038139297

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to use this opportunity to thank Dr. Book for helping me get my lover back after he left me few months ago. I have sent friends and my brothers to beg him for me but he refused that it is all over between both of us but when I met this Dr. Book he told me to relaxed that every thing will be fine and really after three days of contacting him, I got my man back. so thank you so much Dr. BOOK. here is the email address if you want his help. testimonytemple@gmail.com........MIRANDA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear people out there, my name is Shekina from Germany i had a problem with my husband 2year ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, i was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me and frustrated. until a friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too. i emailed Dr Stanley the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he want to come back to me just 2days after the spell was cast and was so happy to have him back to me. we have two kids together and we are happy with our selves. thanks to Dr Stanley for saving my marriage. You can contact him if you need his help via his email address drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com or his phone number +2348038139297

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to appreciate Dr.Kasee of ONIMALOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM for bringing back my husband who left me and the kids for almost 2 years. i never taught i would never get him back untill i saw a comment online about dr. Kasee and i contacted him, after following all instruction given to me by Dr.Kasee, my husband came back begging for forgiveness within the space of 48hours. Thanks doctor your spell is really great. For those of you who have marriage/relationship problem should contacct him for hel via onimalovespell@gmail.com . And experience it your self.

    ReplyDelete


  6. Since spirituallove@hotmail. com cast a love spell for me, things are going great in my marriage life. my husband who was

    cheating on me is now a loyal and dedicated man. I’m glad he came back to me after the break up with him because I love him

    from the bottom of my heart, but without Dr. Stanly help, all of this couldn't happen or even be possible. It is the first

    time I am using the service of a spell caster and even if I was a bit skeptical at first, I highly recommend his service to

    people like me who need help in their marriage problem. L. Lockwood

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi My name is "BEKAR JOE" I was married for 15years with lilian my wife and 2kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... it got worse at a point that she filed for divorce... I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me.she moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and used roots and herbs... Within 7 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, she moved back to the house and we continue to live happily. what a wonderful miracle dr. trust did for me and my family. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... I strongly believe someone out there need's his help... via (Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or ultimatespellcast@gmail.com) Don't give up just yet, the different between "Ordinary" & "Extra-Ordinary" is the "Extra" so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it.call him +2348156885231 his website http://reuniteexback.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. “Thank you Dr. Stanley for making my wish come true! I was totally devastated when my Husband left me. It was like all my world vanishing into sorrow and pain. But your kind words when I first emailed you gave me hope. I felt how sincere, honest and authentic you were from your first email. I know it sounds weird but out of all the casters I contacted, you were the only one to give me that impression of being so true and caring. More than your words, it’s the fantastic work you accomplished for me that I will keep in mind. You brought my Husband back within 2days i contacted you and you made all my wishes come true. He’s now loyal, pays attention to me, he offers me flowers every Sunday, and we often go out at the cinema or at the restaurant. I will be forever thankful for turning my life from hell to heaven!” This is his email address if anyone need his help drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com Valerie, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  9. My name is Sarah Bloggs, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 7 years of marriage, my husband left me and left with our 2 kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr Stanley who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce, He can cure HIV/AIDS and so on. After reading all these, I decided to give Dr. Stanley a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 2days, my husband came back to me begging. We solved our issues,and we are even happier than before. Dr Stanley is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Contact him today via drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com or call +2348038139297.

    ReplyDelete

  10. I and my husband were meant to be forever but he met another girl at his work place. She did everything to break us apart B’cos she was younger and attractive, and finally my boyfriend moved in with her. I tried few cheap spells but to no avail then I ordered the most powerful love spell from kizzekpespells@outlook.com and I don’t regret it! i and my husband are back together and happier than ever. if you are heart broken and you want your lover back contact this spell caster Kizzekpe, he is A top spell caster of the season, he has such a perfect view on love spells that I believe he can solve any case given to him. I recommend his love spell to couples in need of help. Use his services,

    ReplyDelete