Wednesday, October 3, 2012

How to Win My Husband's Love Back - Here Are Great Ways to Get His Love Back and Save Your Marriage


Photo credit: newlove4ever.com

If you are saying, "I wish I knew how to win my husband's love back", you are at the right place. Not only I understand your problem, I have experienced it fully - a while ago, my own marriage was on the brink of collapse. I thought my husband didn't love me anymore but had no idea about how to save my marriage. Yet, now I am here and still married to my husband, and my marriage is stronger than ever. This is an important article - read it carefully.

Understanding Roles in a Marriage

First of all, remember why you were married to your husband in the first place. Was it because you were looking after him - cooking him dinner or doing the laundry? No. You two got married because you loved each other. And by love, I don't mean a "friendly" or "family" love - I mean that you two were sexually attracted to each other. That is the only reason you got married.

Now - after some time passes in the marriage, sometimes months sometimes tens of years, the roles start changing. This especially happens after the arrival of children. The wife, who will soon end up saying "I wish I knew how to win my husband's love back"; transforms from being the "romantic love" figure, to being a more motherly figure. After all - now you are cooking for your husband, doing the household work, and looking after the children. Your husband associates these with the actions of his mother.

Everyone loves their mother, but not sexually. And when there is no sexual attraction in a marriage, it means that the kind of love that caused the marriage to exist in the first place has gone away. Don't worry - this happens in so, so many marriages. And this is a situation that can be reversed quickly, before it ends up ending the marriage.

Reminding Him You Are Not His Mother

This is the key to making your husband love you again when you think your husband has fallen out of love with you. This is something that should make you appear much more independent than you are in his eyes right now. No one wants a motherly figure - and you can show him that you are not his mother by being independent.

This means that you have to show him your life is not made up of looking after him and depending upon him. Pick a hobby - one that you really like, and you really can pursue. Go out with your friends. Do not be in your husband's face all the time.

These type of actions will make sure that your husband starts to see the independent, lively woman in you again - the woman he married. And it will work great - do this if you think "I wish I knew how to win my husband's love back"!

1 comment:

  1. Since spirituallove@hotmail. com cast a love spell for me, things
    are going great in my marriage life. my husband who was cheating on me
    is now a loyal and dedicated man. I’m glad he came back to me after the
    break up with him because I love him from the bottom of my heart,
    but without Dr. Stanly help, all of this couldn't happen or even be
    possible. It is the first time I am using the service of a spell caster
    and even if I was a bit skeptical at first, I highly recommend his
    service to people like me who need help in their marriage problem. L.
    Lockwood

    ReplyDelete