Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Self-Love Is Always the Answer


"Love is in need of love... " Thank you for those words Stevie Wonder. And I would tweek it slightly to say that love is in need of Self-Love today. How can we allow our bodies to become unhealthy, overweight, and stressed out, if we truly love ourselves?

When you love something outside of yourself, consider how you treat it? Whether it be your partner, child, friend, or home, you are focused on protecting, nurturing and caring for your precious ones and things. Some care for their things before they care for people, and that is yet another way we distract ourselves from Self-Love.

My journey with chronic pain for 26 years, a condition where my body is attacking it's own tissue, was how I got in touch with the depth of my feelings of unworthiness. It has only been the last few years that I have discovered the path to living organically and orgasmically includes loving myself up, no matter what the circumstances. Whenever I do something I consider "really stupid," I go to the mirror and look myself right in the eyes and connect with what an amazing human being I am. There is nobody else like me, or you, or you... :)

It is only our past stories that keep us in denying Self-Love. Your history is just that... history. We can change history at any moment we choose to do so. Women are so use to loving outside of themselves. The problem with that is that we easily blame outside of ourselves when we don't feel good about what is created in our lives. We are the architects of each and every day. Never forget that. I've designed a life that has me keeping a piece of my heart for ME and ME only so there is always something left in my LOVE tank.

I've learned a process for removing the obstacles of our past history and creating a new groove of Self-Love in which to live. It is the 5 Ps to peace, passion, and pleasure. These simple steps to create transformation in your inner world, will show you how to discover beauty and sexuality within, and live the life you deserve from a place of Self-Love.

For now, let me summarize:

PAUSE: Get out of the vicious cycle

PONDER: Sensuality

PAINT: A new story/vision for your life

PENETRATE: Deeper wisdoms within

POP: Your magnificent self out in the world

"I don't like myself, I am crazy about myself." - Mae West (American actress and sex symbol from 1892 - 1980)

No comments:

Post a Comment